So I finally got to open the "mystery package" which was exciting. It was fun to see every thing inside it. (video above!)
Brand One: Wonka Nerds
a) I picked the Nerds first because out of all of the different candies, those are my favorites. I also thought is was cool how the box had two flavors in one box.
b) Nerds look like little rocks and they come in different flavors and depending on the flavor they're different colors like purple for grape etc.
c) i.The perfect occasion for eating Nerds is when I want not too much candy but more than a little bit.
ii.When I think of Nerds it reminds me of my Mom because it's one of her favorite candies.
iii. eating this candy makes me feel happy! It reminds me of my childhood- when I'd get little oxes of Nerds for Valentine's Day or Halloween.
iv. The kind of people who eat this brand the most are kids.
v.The music that goes along with eating this brand is Janglin' by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. It has a happy, bouncy sound that I think goes well with the feeling of eating Nerds.
Brand Two: Starbursts
a) I chose these because I LOVE Starburst (The pink and orange are my favorites c: )
b) Starbursts are little chewy squares, fruit flavors, they're sweet but not too sweet. They have a tangy flavor too.
c) i. The Perfect occasion for eating Starburst is when you're on the go because you can put them in your purse and just get one out at a time. They're easy to eat, no mess!
ii. When I think of Starburst it reminds me of shining stars
iii. Eating this candy makes me feel like I'm being transported to a tropical paradise.
iv. The kind of people that eat this brand are sweet people!
v. The music that goes along with eating this brand is Firework by Katy Perry
Brand Three: Baby Bottle Pop
a) I chose the Baby Bottle Pop because it's so cute!
b) Baby Bottle Pops look like mini baby bottles but the top part is a lollipop and inside is a sugary powder where there would normally be liquid in a real bottle.
c) i. The perfect time for a Baby Bottle Pop is when you want something classic like a lollipop with a little twist- the powder.
ii. When I think of Baby Bottle Pop I think of their commercial. The jingle is really catchy!
iii. Eating this candy makes me feel like a baby- reminds me of being a little kid.
iv. The kind of people who eat this candy are goofy!
v. The music that goes along with eating this brand is the Baby Bottle Pop jingle!
Brand Four: Skittles
a) I choose the Skittles because the bag seemed really full.
b) Skittles is like "tasting the rainbow"- just like the commerical says- they're all different flavors and pretty colors.
c) i. The perfect occasion for eating skittles is when you want something fruity.
ii. When I think of skittles I think of my friend in junior high who ate Skittles almost everyday.
iii. Eating this candy makes me feel relaxed.
iv. The kind of people who eat this candy are friendly.
v. The music that goes along with eating this brand is island music with Caribbean drums!!!
I was so happy when the "scientist" told me I could have a candy of my choice right then. I was almost drooling with all that yummy candy in my lap.
I would have left the LifeSavers Gummy Sours in the box last because I've never had them before and I didn't know how sour they'd be. I had never had the LifeSaver Sour gummies before but, I would definately try them (which I did later and they were really good!) The Sour Patch Kids I have had before and at first I didn't like them because they were too sour but they grew on me. I ended up liking the Life Saver gummies better then the Sour Patch Kids the LifeSavers texture was better to me then the Sour Patch Kids.
I like the texture of the LifeSavers and the variety of colors/flavors in the package. I didn't like how they stuck together so much. I liked all the fruity flavors
I like the way the Sour Patch Kids start sour and then turn sweetin your mouth. I don't like the harder texture and I've never really been comfortable how they look like kids. That's weird...
I would eat either candy at the same place, school. At lunch, from the vending machiene, after school at the grocery or the drug store.
Sorry, can't see video :( But you can email it to me if you want: candystudy.moderator@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteQuestion for you. There are a lot of fruity candies, right, so what makes Skittles uniquely Skittles? I'm interested in the whole experience, not just the stuff in the bag.
And do you usually stick with red-bag Skittles, or do you try their other stuff? What should Skittles come out with next?
Skittles stand out to me because they're fruity flavor is unique in the way that it is defined, you can tell which "fruit" you're eating instead of something that just tastes sweet. The flavors are very strong but in a good way. Also as goofy as this might sound, having and eating Skittles is like when you have a classic, well-know designer bag (ie Coach etc.) You know what you have is good and you savor them and when your friends see you with Skittles they want some too! :)
ReplyDeleteI usually stick with the red-bag Skittles but when I can get the sour Skittles I totally do. I also like the tropical flavored ones as well but not as much as the sour ones.
I think a cool product could be "Mini Skittles" or if they had a bag that mixes all of the different kinds in one. I would totally buy that!