Hello! My name is Paige. I am sixteen and currently in my junior year of high school. I really enjoy Literature the most out of all my classes. I have a great teacher and I love to write and read! After school on some days I got to and opera program for teens. Every other semester we study and preform a different opera/ operetta. This semester we're studying "Pirates of Penzance", which I am really excited about.
Singing is my biggest passion. I love the way it feels when I preform and I love the affect music has on other people. I'm hoping to study Music Therapy in college to share what I love so much with other people and help them too. Some other hobbies of mine include horseback riding and photography.
The lovely lady on the left is one of my closest friends, Teresana. Not only is she beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well.
This is my other closest friend, Savannah. She's been there for me through think and thin and is the closest thing I have to a sister.
My cat, Cookie, is quite honestly my best friend. She's always there and a great listener :)I think of myself as a very open person. I'm kind, loving and fun. I try to be positive all the time and be thankful for what I have and the opportunities I'm given. I think my friends would agree.
If I were a candy I think I'd be like a Nerds Rope in the way that there are a lot of little pieces that make up who I am.



Nice to meet you! Thanks for the intro and getting your blog up and running.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading about your assignments. Have fun with them!